Mimosahostilisuk.com

overall :star::star::star::star::star:
communicincation :star::star::star::star::star:
shipping :star::star::star::star::star:

i have known an used these guys many of times over the years
@MimosaHostilisUK .com🙏🏾
always had high quality mimosa bark from them plus real good quality b.caapi {yellow+red}

i have been gettn a minimum of 2.2 up to 2.8 :tshirt:’s dyed from there shredded quality mimosa bark depending on the time an effort which i can invest.
overall great helpful people and communication, really fast replies fast shipping and amazing quality peoducts so i would highly recommend :100::vulcan_salute:t5::green_heart:

[https://www.mimosahostilisuk.com/]

So are reviewing b. caapi? You have 3 types did you order them like such? It would be good to indicate which one s for which product so people know

Hey man!
My overall review and rating is based on the mimosa hostilis but I have used their b.caapi vines before more than once also
I have experience with there red an yellow caapi but yet to try the black or white so i just thought I would add the tag when I seen it

Should I remove it and post a separate review for the caapi?

Sorry I understand your question now my bad!

So the chunks + powder are referring to the red and yellow b.caapi vine

Then the shredded + powder are referring to the mimosa that I have used and ordered from them many of times

I would either edit your review to include more details (like quality) about each species listed or make another review and remove those flairs yes. Either or works! Thanks buddy!

1 Like