March 24th, 7am-9am EST, We Will be OFFLINE for Improvements, Details in Post!

Expect downtime between the following hours. Which should display in your timezone!

There’s a great chance the work will be done earlier than expected and may only take about 1 hour.

We will be performing upgrades to revamp the categories to be clearer and better organized along with implementing a new review system that everyone will love!

We will be moving countries to a parent-level rather than a child so content stays relevant when pinning on the sidebar and sorting through categories

Top 3 are the new version vs the bottom 2 which is what we currently use. Now child category pinning makes sense :partying_face:

reviews2300

I’m very excited to announce that we will be implementing the ratings plugin which enable each user to leave ONE an overall review in a special thread for that vendor. This is a limitation of the rating plugin in order to have an aggregated score display at the top of a topic and there’s no way to change how many ratings a user can leave. So everyone leaves a lifetime ratings score that you update if your feelings change. Regular reviews on products will stay in a separate category.

Additionally we will be implementing a tag (semi-pictured above) to indicate international shipping shipped-to-Canada or shipped-to-UK as examples. Now you can sort by successful imports into your country by origin country!

This should be a great overhaul and improvement to our current system as the star ratings should appear on Google.

Will the move to a :star: based overall ratings system we will be changing up how we do quality with a move from stars to shirts(:star::tshirt:). So your quality ratings will be based on how much usage you got out of the product like such:

Quality: Great product! Dyed 2.1 :tshirt:

We will be editing everyone’s existing content to fall inline with the the current model like category and quality rating.

4 Likes

The amount of work you’re pouring into development and improvement is incredible. Thanks again homie, we could’ve never pulled this project together without you

1 Like

Love the ongoing improvements!

1 Like

Thanks buddy I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Glad you’re here with me doing it!

2 Likes