Looking for a dye vendor to make some t-shirts

Hey I’m just looking to dye some shirts and would appreciate some assistance here

Hey dude! I hope you’ve taken a look at our rules on the sticky in General :wink:

For dying cloth really you just mix some ground up powder like ACRB or MHRB with your white cloth and simmer it for like a 30mins to an hour. There’s many legal use cases for products sold here or found in the wild, I made a post in Use Cases about it if you wanna check it out. That’s all we support here.

Beyond that we are a little short on vendor reviews. Did you need a vendor recommendation?

1 Like

Yes, I would like to find a vendor for mhrb, prices of clothing is high now days and homemade clothes are becoming chic.

2 Likes

Well if you’re in the great old North you only have two real options for domestic, Prime-Bark-Canada or Woodyes. Both trusted vendors, I personally use Prime Bark since Woodyes was always out of stock in the pst but they appear to have a lot more now a days.

You’ll probs be happy with either! I would def stick to domestic.

2 Likes

Thank you I’ll take that “root” pun intended.

3 Likes

from Canada, best place is Primebark
top quality, shipped super fast

1 Like

Unfortunately as of apr 1 2023 prime bark doesn’t offer in Canada anymore, got a cease and desist letter from the govt

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.