Fayetteville Herb Co - USA

Quality : :tshirt: 1.5-2
Weight : 1KG
Price : $ 134 - 149/kilo, Great pricing for customer service/quality/quick shipping

I have been impressed with this company’s quick responses and the quality of their product. It is one of the easiest sites in which to make a purchase. And the shipping is fast, even a next day option.

4 Likes

Did you mean to add the tag for b. caapi?

5 Likes

Yes, I included the tag because they offer it on the site. I just haven’t purchased any personally. I can remove the tag if I need to.

5 Likes

Reviews should only be on products you purchased so I removed it for ya, thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I’m assuming you got the Mayan soap? I’m 10 mins away from them so I wonder if I can just go get it.

4 Likes

Yea! Mayan Soap. Great dye. Just reach out to them through email. They’re good about responding.

2 Likes

Bet I get 1.6 shirts here

1 Like

This is the best place. They are so good at communicating with customers they have high quality dye. It comes super fast. They are great people. I got almost 2 tee shirts. I just ordered their Caapi and rue so will let you know how they are but I’m sure it’s gonna be legit. They also hooked me up with a discount code on my repeat order they sent samples they just good people. I had a place that was cheaper I will never go back Fayetteville is where it’s at.

4 Likes