Fayetteville Herb Co Ratings Thread

Fayetteville Herb Co Ratings Thread
overall 5.0 10 communication 5.0 6 shipping 4.9 10

Use this thread to rate your overall experience with the vendor. You can use the text box to explain your rating or link to any supporting content.

4 Likes

I will update when the dying process is complete. I had ordered a kilo of MHRB (Finely Powdered) from Fayetteville for $137.95. I put in the order on the 21st of April and arrived on the 25th of April. It would have shipped sooner but I ordered it on a Friday, but considering that the shipping was still wicked fast. I got the tracking number immediately and the payment process was quick and easy. I am starting the dying process today and will update with the final result. Based on the other reviews of the consistent quality we see from here I am very excited to see the outcome. Thank you, Erik of Fayetteville!! :heart: :mage: :alien:

2 Likes

I ordered 100g of the Mayan Soap (it is MHRB if anyone is wondering) from Fayatteville Herb Co. The quality of the die was excellent. The end results were just as one would expect from a high quality die. On top of this, the shipping was prompt and they offer paypal/apple pay/shop payment options. Highly recommended US vendor!

3 Likes

These are wonderful people. They ship super fast they are super friendly and communicate quickly, they have very high quality products. The Mayan soap makes 2 bars at least every time. Can’t say enough about this company.

I purchased 250g powdered Mayan Soap for $63.95 in April. It was on sale. It was delivered two days later. I’ve used 50g already. It was enough dye for 2 shirts.

1 Like

First order, 250g. Came in three days, and I ordered it late on Thursday or Friday, so it was quite faster than I expected with the weekend rolling by.

Also my first time dying with this kind of material, and was PLEASANTLY excited with the results. Compared to pictures of other dye projects by people on reputable sites, I again, was thrilled. Will order again, no point in seeking out anything else in my opinion!

(Also in my state. Woo!)

1 Like

Thank you! I was wondering this about this!

1 Like

Absolutely happy with my order. Fast, good communication when I needed to reach out. Reliable. Will be back for the Mayan Soap.

I think the coolest thing about them, besides the customer service being fantastic, is the link at the top of the mobile page that says “Garden members: click here for Mayan Soap”

Subtle nod

1 Like

These boys are legit. Fastest shipping i’ve encountered. I got it in about 3 days. Plus the quality is real nice. This is my new spot. Thanks FHC!

3 Likes

Great vendor. Got KG of Mayan soap, and 100g of dye has been enough for two shirts. Colors are very bright. My shipping doesn’t seem as fast as some others and it took about a week. Not complaining, and bark prices are reasonable. Can’t recommend enough

1 Like

this will be my 4th order from these guys and they are the best! fast shipping, excellent quality, I cant say enough about them.

2 Likes

First place I ordered from and I loved every part of the ordering to the tracking to the extracting and the dying.

Won’t change companies but wish they’d give a local discount. <3 10/10 really. 2% easy first time

2 Likes

Order 250 g Mayan soap arrived in 4 days looks great will update after dying process

ordered 250g mayan soap arrived within like 3-4 days. only <1% first time but will use more to see difference. they don’t sell mhrb on the site anymore?

I went today to order and they no longer have mimosa in stock will post when i see them stock again

Best service, fastest shipping